Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Welcome home! Get some rest, I can't wait to hear about it! Husband Rd. - is that where quilters leave their hubbies? *G*
Jealous, anxious, patient, impatient, happy for you, sad it wasn't me....lol!
I can't wait to hear about your trip!
I be waiting patiently for the photos... 8-)
Welcome Home Katherine!! I'm sure it was quite the experience going this year with all the flooding and moving of venues.Crispy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Welcome home! Get some rest, I can't wait to hear about it! Husband Rd. - is that where quilters leave their hubbies? *G*
Jealous, anxious, patient, impatient, happy for you, sad it wasn't me....lol!
I can't wait to hear about your trip!
I be waiting patiently for the photos... 8-)
Welcome Home Katherine!! I'm sure it was quite the experience going this year with all the flooding and moving of venues.
Crispy
Post a Comment