Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Oops, too late to say this, but I hope you have a wonderful time!! I will be looking forward to the pictures :0)Crispy
I am turning green as I read your post! Have fun!
I could easily fit in that suitcase..So bad that this kind of fun is an ocean to far..But you'll have fun for all of us, I'm sure :)
Have FUN!!
Have a wonderful time on your retreat!!!I'm watching the CBC news and the floods out that way got me thinking about you out there. Are you affected by the floods out there???CheersAndrea
HAVE FUN!
And a good time you will have!! I know cause you are in good company!!! Buy lots! 8-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oops, too late to say this, but I hope you have a wonderful time!! I will be looking forward to the pictures :0)
Crispy
I am turning green as I read your post! Have fun!
I could easily fit in that suitcase..So bad that this kind of fun is an ocean to far..
But you'll have fun for all of us, I'm sure :)
Have FUN!!
Have a wonderful time on your retreat!!!
I'm watching the CBC news and the floods out that way got me thinking about you out there. Are you affected by the floods out there???
Cheers
Andrea
HAVE FUN!
And a good time you will have!! I know cause you are in good company!!! Buy lots! 8-)
Post a Comment