Monday, April 11, 2011

It's All Her Fault

Huh?  who's fault?  
well,   Bonnie Hunter's of course!

I enjoy reading her blog Quiltville Quips & Snips.  She started a new feature lately about free books that she has downloaded on her Kindle.  Naturally I had to check this out as I was wanting to download free books onto my iPad.  Next thing I knew it was lunchtime.  I had started browsing at 9 am.  My partially drunk cup of coffee was ice cold beside me.  Sigh.  I have not read any of these books yet.  I am currently reading a library book that is due on Tuesday 
 called Love Mercy by Earlene Fowler.  Read a summary of the book here.  Earlene has also written a series of books about a female character named Benni Harper. They have quilt block names as the titles.  Anyway back to these free books. The convenient thing is that if you don't like the book you delete it and that's that.  Doesn't cost you a thing.  Gotta love that.  Until next time...

5 comments:

Crispy said...

Someday I hope to step into the 21st century and get an e-book reader :o)

Crispy

Allie said...

ROFL - how many times have I sat enthralled at my computer, only to snap out of it hours later when I take a gulp of ice-cold coffee. Girl, I can so relate. Enjoy!

Michelle said...

I needed a giggle this morning!

Margaret said...

Bet your enjoying yourself, Saturday night here so I am thinking you need a rest , for the get up and go of tomorrow Hope you are having lots of fun.

Myra said...

LOL! Yup! Easy to sit with a cup of coffee at the comp for 3 hours, and still have coffee in the cup!! Been there done that many times... LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails