Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tossed

Bright and early yesterday morning I was all set to post a frivalous post about some gorgeous fabric that came in the mail recently. All that got tossed out the window when I saw the headlines about the 
 earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan.  I am heartsick.  The videos are indescribable, there are no words to describe the horror.  Please be patient and on Monday I'll post about my fabric.  Until next time...

3 comments:

Allie said...

I know. I'm finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything with all the news coming out of Japan.

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I have a very good friend who was my penpal for many many years living over there. We are now on Facebook together. She and her family are safe and sound. It is horrific to see the images on tv! All those people affected. It is so sad.

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

liz said...

I know. It is truly horrifying and the news just seems to be getting worse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails