Friday, March 4, 2011

Amazing Video

Hubby passed along this amazing video he saw on YouTube.  It's quite long (over 14 minutes) but extremely worthwhile to watch. Trust me!
Click on the link to YouTube to watch it.  For some reason YouTube won't let me post the video here.  Until next time...

8 comments:

Allie said...

Yep, you're right - truly amazing!!!

Wonky Phyl said...

I'm blown away.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Thanks for sharing the link!

Mary-Kay said...

That was an amazing video! Thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

That truly was amazing...thank you for sharing it with us.

Myra said...

Pretty impressive hey!?! I believe I saw this guy on TV a while back... 8-)

Shannon said...

I have shown my famiy that video and posted it on my Facebook. I love it.

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm worried because I find machine quilting difficult! It puts so many things into perspective.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails