Since Saturday March 5th until last night I was busy watching the men's national Curling championships.
I was thrilled when Team Manitoba won the title. For all the team Ontario fans out there I felt bad that they didn't win, again, losing the last 4 finals in the past 6 years. Haven't a clue what I'm taking about? Check out this link.
Recently this package came in the mail from the Fat Quarter Shop. When I opened it I instantly felt in a cheery mood, a hard thing to accomplish during the never ending winter that we get in Canada. So of course I had to share it here I know I'm not the only one who feels like winter is never going to end and it's been 5 months of it!
It's Moda's Sweetwater and it's called Sunkissed. Underneath it is a peek at our new natural Maple hardwood floors. Fat quarters arrive in the mail each month from Fat Quarter Shop thanks to one of their monthly clubs. Check it out here.
Until next time...

10 comments:
That is such a pretty line. I got some of the pink to include in a quilt I am making for my daughter and it is lovely. I look forward to seeing what you make with it.
Those new fabrics surely do say SPRING to me. I'm not very understanding of curling....I try each Olympics, but somehow fall short of "getting it". I'm glad your team did well, though.
such sweet fabric! I liked it on the computer and when I saw it in person, loved its softhness!
Seeing your fabric put me in a cheery mood! lol! I'm so ready for spring!!!
And Newfoundland won the bronze!!!!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Oooo that fabric is wonderful!! I may have to find a bit of it for me :0)
Curling is kinda boring to watch, like golf but I do appreciate the skill it takes.
Crispy
Seeing the Curling stone brought back memories of my childhood in Canada. Both my parents were members of our local Curling club and my wedding reception was even held there. I now live in warm Atlanta, GA and though I miss many things about Canada the long winter isn't one of them!
love the fabric colors,... and as for curling..so glad to see Manitoba finally win and for Ontario.. they also deserved it but Jeff's team was so playing well... can't wait for the worlds..I curled for many years in Manitoba love the game and all the teams were awesome....happy stitching
Beautiful fabric and your maple floors are exquisite!
I like your wor and I congratulate
is beautiful
have agood day
Joaefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com
Post a Comment