This morning the puppies were dropped off at the Vet's office for their surgeries to get fixed.
My dh and I are trying very hard not to worry about them.
This also means they are 6 months old now! Time flies and I hope it does today. Until next time...

7 comments:
Awwww.... poor puppies, and poor you with worry!!! I am sure they will be just fine K!! I hope you can keep the fairly calm for their recovery period! Good luck! 8-)
Wow !! Have your puppies ever grown.Hope today went well.
OUCH. They'll be fine hon - will they come home tomorrow?? I'm sure you'll take very, very good care of them when they get home!
OMG I can't believe they are 6 months old already...sending lots of good thoughts for a great recovery.
ohhh....they are so sweet! what pretty/handsome doggies!
we need to have our new kitty done sometime too.
sending warm, worry free thoughts your way!
How are the pups K?
I am sure that all will go well. Are they Shelties? they are so cute!
Micki
Post a Comment