Thursday, July 8, 2010

Winslow Chronicles 4

Hi everyone! It's me, Winslow the sheltie.
Today is a very special day.  You know why?
It's my birthday!  I'm now 9 years old.
Later today I get to have a small dish of vanilla ice cream.  If you want to help me celebrate you could have some ice cream too, okay?   Until next time...

12 comments:

Carol said...

Happy! Happy Birthday Winslow! I'll be having ice cream to celebrate with you later today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Winslow. Your beautiful!

wonderwoman said...

ahhh, so cute!!!

Wonky Phyl said...

Happy Birthday Winslow ! I just had my dish of icecream but mine was chocolate.So glad you gave me an excuse to have some icecream.

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINSLOW!

I'm going to have 2 scoops!

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday , My arms aren't long enough to give you a hug , so just think warm and fuzzy, too cold for ice cream over here.

Crispy said...

Happy Birthday Winslow...no ice cream here but I did eat a bowl of cherries in celebration :0)

Crispy

antique quilter said...

Yes I had ice cream yesterday to celebrate my birthday too! Happy Birthday Winslow!
Kathie

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Birthday Winslow.....enjoy your ice cream..

Myra said...

8-)

Allie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINSLOW!

Micki said...

Happy Birthday Winslow! You are so pretty!
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails