Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crispy

My bloggy friend Crsipy has released her hand piecing tutorial
Click here to go to Crispy's blog and then click the the Hand Piecing button on her sidebar.  Crispy does all hand piecing, hand applique and hand quilting.  Her work is gorgeous and she's a wealth of information.  Go check her tutorial right now, okay?  Until next time...

4 comments:

Crispy said...

How sweet of you to give a shout out to my tutorial....Thank You Katherine :0)

Crispy

Michelle said...

And here I'm thinking - we're going to get a sweet/dessert recipe to try...lol!

I'm going to go check her out. Thanks for the heads up.

Unknown said...

Popping over to her for a visit. TY.

You may wish to enter our giveaway!
Have a lovely summer's eve.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Annemiek said...

Thanks so much for the link! I prefer handsewing and quilting and this is a great source to learn this old dog some new tricks:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails