WARNING: I am venting my frustration over my lack of progress in this post! I wish I could be caught up but hey! it's summer and I should be outside, right?
This is what's on my design wall today and what I've been working on over the last few days
This is what's on my design wall today and what I've been working on over the last few days
It's part of a Schnibbles pattern called Sunday Best. I'm behind on this Schnibbles and a few others. I really wanted to enter the Schnibbles contest that Kelly mentioned here but the timing was all wrong. Then Kelly announced a Schnibbles quilt along here that started June 27th. Let's not forget Kelly and Darlene's fun time
which started in early June, you can see it here. This week we're supposed to be quilting our quilts but I'm still piecing the 16 patch blocks. Yikes! I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm a slow-poke quilter. In fact I think I've seen a group started in blogland with the same sort of people (like me) and a button to go with it. Maybe I should track them down and join! Until next time...

7 comments:
Very cute bowties! Quilting is supposed to be fun!~ take your time and enjoy it! Have a great evening!
Don't panic about how quick /slow you are. As long as you are still enjoying yourself who cares how long you take. It's a hobby not a race.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I'm betting that you are not the only one behind, don't worry about it and have fun instead :0)
You can click on the Slow Poke Quilter link on my blog to get the button.
Crispy
I think sometimes quilting feels like a race with all the things we want to participate in on the blogs. We do what we can and just enjoy the process along the way.
Is that Notebook?
Looking good!!!
Well behind or not, I love it. Remember to have fun, no stress in your quilting! I'm a slow-poke too.
Things get done when they get done K! That is how I'm experiencing it... Enjoy the ride... lol! 8-)
Post a Comment