Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Sampler Series

Back in early February I started a new series of the Saturday Sampler from the book
You can see the first few blocks that I made from SBS here, here, and here.  Time to show another block I've finished.  These blocks are 6 inches finished size. Some pieces are small!
This block is called Aunt Sukey's Choice.  Until next time...

6 comments:

Jossie said...

A good start already. Nice block. Will you be making one block a week? I finished the quilt last year and had a lot of problems because I downloaded the blocks from JC's site. Fortunately in the book are the right sizes.
Jossie

Pat said...

I have some blocks made for the SBS, but I've not worked on the project in a long time. You recent block looks very nice!

Crispy said...

Lovely block Katherine, I do love the colors you are using :0)

Crispy

Karen said...

Your block in the blue and green has a very soothing looking to it. The soft blue & green does that.

Rae Ann said...

How fun to be making that quilt! I love making the small 6" blocks. They can be a bit of a pain at times... but oh so pretty when finished!

Micki said...

I loved doing the SBS quilt. As you know, I have mine pictured on my blog. Your blocks are so nice!
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails