Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series. I can't believe a week has gone by so quickly. I still haven't finished my shopping, mailed out any cards, and I haven't done any baking yet either! Check back here for the first installment of the series that I posted back in September if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Lemoyne Star. Like I keep saying, I love stars! LOL Until next time...
5 comments:
Of all stars, the LeMoyne is my fav :0)
Crispy
I've really enjoyed seeing all your sampler blocks. Did you ever make any tuffets? They looked cute.
tich
Ohhh....one I want to try! Thanks for sharing!
Merriest of Christmasses to you and yours!
This is going to be such a beautiful quilt. I'm enjoying your progress.
Oh -- a woman after my own heart! I still have shopping to do, plus all the wrapping, and I haven't started baking either! Love your block -- very pretty!
Post a Comment