Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December Is Almost Done

Where does the time go?  Christmas is now past, yes it was wonderful and we also celebrated my oldest child's 19th birthday.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you.  It's hard to believe that December is almost over.  I haven't been sewing so I have nothing to show.  Hopefully that'll change before the end of this week! I want to share my December finishes.
For your viewing pleasure I'll leave you with a pic of our male Sheltie...

Until next time...

12 comments:

Myra said...

Awwwwwwwwe... she's really purdy... what a sweetie-pie! 8-)

Kate said...

Time flies, doesnt it! Glad you had a good christmas :-)

Gina said...

She's gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Ruth's Place said...

She sure is a cutie!

Crispy said...

Yep December is almost gone HOORAY!! That means we only have a few more months of winter LOL. Your pooch is so pretty.

Crispy

Jocelyn said...

Christmas sure did rush here, and now it is gone for another year! Cute picture of your pup :-)

Rae Ann said...

I hate to think that this year is relly over, but I am excited about 2010! Hope it will be a good one for you.
Your dog is beautiful!

Dee said...

It flies doesn't it! Enjoy all the time you're given and may 2010 be an awesome one for you all!

Lady thinks your doggy is cute!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

She's adorable! I haven't been sewing either, but soon I will get in a frenzy! :-))

em's scrapbag said...

So happy you are enjoying your holidays. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Brenda said...

I really don't think the puppy can be called a 'finish'!! Beautiful dog!!
And yes, this year, especially the last few months, have gone by to fast - but I am looking forward to the new year. And having time to do what I enjoy and share it with you, 'cause I enjoy seeing what you are doing - it's fun!!

have a Happy New Year!!

Michelle said...

He is a adorable! Happy to hear your Christmas was wonderful...so was ours. I also have not been sewing. I can't wait to get back into a routine or should say create a more time efficient routine (that might be on my resolutions list). Happy New Year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails