Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday Sampler Pic
Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment that I posted back in September if you want to read all about this series from the very beginning.
I love this double star block. Like I've mentioned before I love star blocks, a lot! LOL. Until next time...
Surfing around and noticed that you are -20, Today has been a balmy sort of warm dayfor us in OZ with a temp around 22, a few words better that being a lurker
How did another Saturday get here so quickly? It seems I was just seeing LAST week's block on your blog! Love this one, too. You have done a great job with these.
9 comments:
Surfing around and noticed that you are -20, Today has been a balmy sort of warm dayfor us in OZ with a temp around 22, a few words better that being a lurker
Oh wow! I think that is my favourite! But tehya re all beautiful!
Happy Saturday!
How did another Saturday get here so quickly? It seems I was just seeing LAST week's block on your blog! Love this one, too. You have done a great job with these.
Such a pretty block with the blues!
Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm enjoying it!
Merry Christmas!
Same as me. I love star blocks aswell
Love and hugs Gina xx
Excellent block....but then it's a star LOL.
Crispy
8-)
Another GREAT block!
I'm going to put the double star block on my list - it sure is pretty!
Post a Comment