Here's the next installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is a Flying Geese variation. If it has a proper name I don't know it. Until next time...
9 comments:
I have enjoyed seeing all these Saturday sampler blocks. Keep up the good work!
The block is called and Odd Fellow's Patch. Some might call it a Wild Goose Chase, but that block tends to have more geese :0)
Crispy
Nice Block, I like Flying Geese but as yet never tried it
Hugs Janice
Looks like Soldiers Walk, but regardless it is beautiful! I'm always awed by your handwork. Lovely.
Looking good...I have to tell you when I hear 'geese' I get a little sinking feeling. They just seem really complex BUT I did print out your tutorial on geese making and have it on my list. I just need to find the time (LOL!) to do it!
Your collection of blocks are wonderful.Do you think they will become a quilt in 2010 ? Just want to keep the pressure on QGB.
I like this one a lot!
8-)
Nice block again. The Saturday sampler quilt must become awsome. I love all those blocks.
Post a Comment