Friday, April 17, 2009

Mail Call

The UPS lady paid me a visit and this is what was inside the box from Fat Quarter Shop...

Patisserie by Fig Tree Quilts from Moda, a Charming Jelly Cake (charm pack, jelly roll and layer cake) as well as some extra charm packs. (click on the pic for a link to FQS). For some reason my camera is not cooperating today...And this kit which also uses Patisserie fabric and a pattern from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co...
(click on the pic for a link to FQS)
Tomorrow is the big day, it's International Guild Day! What on earth is that, you ask? Well, my guild, Manitoba Prairie Quilters has had a long relationship with an American guild in Grand Forks, ND, which is 130 miles (210 km) to the south of us. Each year in April we take turns getting together for the day. This year it's our turn. One of my close friends, Y, is the chair of the committee and several of us (including me) are on the committee. It's a fun fun day and I'll post about it next time.

Until next time...

11 comments:

Sipiweske Quilts said...

I've been drooling over that line of fabrics . . . and also the Aviary line. Love the colors and I can't wait to see your finished projects. Have fun this weekend! - Marlene

Sara said...

I love that material and I do believe that layer cake is the one that I hinted about to DH for my birthday, but he didn't get it!

Have a great time tomorrow at your guild meeting! I hope all goes well and you get some great pics!

Julie said...

I looooove Patisserie. Isn't it a beautiful range.

Myra said...

Yahoo for the UPS truck!!! Nice fabrics K!
Have fun at international day tomorrow! Bring lots of money! 8-)

em's scrapbag said...

Love the fabrics. Can't wait to hear about all the fun you have on the big day you are helping to plan.

Kate said...

Loving Patisserie too! Ive got a quilt kit coming...

QuiltNut Creations said...

super yummy fabrics! i'm going to have to get some of this too.

have a great time this weekend!

Bec said...

It all looks lovely! Love to see how the quilt top comes out! keep us posted.
Bec xxx

Carol said...

OMG I love mail...you got great stuff...have tons of fun at your guild day!

Joyce said...

Have a great time. I hope your friends from GF are able to get there without serious detours. I know they have to take #3 instead of #75 but somebody told me that the bridge in Brunkhild is covered with water and it may be necessary to take #1.

Micki said...

I love the Fat Quarter Shop and have been ordering jelly rolls for my hexagon flowers from Kimberly.
Beautiful jelly roll!
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails