Here's one of the projects I've been working on this week...
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Tip Toe through the Tulips
Not much to report this week...I did enjoy the Quilt Festival that Amy organized very much. So many different kinds of quilts to look at and the stories behind them. Thanks Amy!
Here's one of the projects I've been working on this week...
Yes there are some pieces missing and I have to make some bias stems. I just love Tulips, don't you? On Thursday my friend Y and I got together with Myra and spent the day with her Wonky Bits group. Fun fun day with lots of talking, laughter and quilting. Sorry no pics but go here to see Myra's pics from Thursday. Must run, time to gather the family as we're taking my FIL out for lunch now to a Chinese restaurant. Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time...
Here's one of the projects I've been working on this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
...and we enjoyed having you and Yn out to Wonky Bits! Any time girl! 8-)
Hope you had a great meal with the FIL, and have a good weekend! 8-)
Love the colors in your tulip project!
Nice tulips. Are they appliqued or fused? Which Chinese restaurant are you going to? We went to the Grand Garden Dim Sum and it was delicious.
Cute tulips!
Great looking tulip colors! I love tulips too~ they mean 'spring' to me! :-)
Your tulip block is wonderful..I love the colours that you chose.
Micki
I've just across your blog and have been looking at all your lovely quilts , just thought I'd stop and say hi !
Your tulips looks great. Tulip season is starting here.
Post a Comment