Here's a couple of 9 patches that I've made for my Disappearing Nine Patch. There are lots of tutorials out there, but this is the one I like right here.
I am also working on my NPNT blocks, I have 12 blocks in various stages of completion, LOL. I am also working on my Red Delicious BOM blocks, with blocks #1 and #2 very close to being done and block #3 in good shape.
I decided to redo my first A Tisket A Tasket BOM block and have decided to make all the blocks with the same background fabric. Problem is I haven't found it yet. Yikes! I just love this BOM :^)
My Country Calender BOM is also facing the same problem, I don't have any suitable background fabrics. I know, I know, you'll all thinking "Go shopping for fabric!" Soon I will !!!
Until next time...
10 comments:
love the 9patches. i just finished a disappearing 9patch to flimsy stage-yay!
Sounds like youve got a lot going on! I used that tutorial for the 9-patch too, and it turned out great.
Lovely colours for your nine patches. The Tisket A Tasket BOM does look soo nice, when will we see yours???? or some of it?
Bec xxx
I keep saying I'm going to do a disappearing 9-patch.....hope to get to it someday soon.
I know how you feel... I keep saying to myself, "A week ago, I was in ____" Still feels like a dream and being home is kinda fuzzy. Glad you had a good time in Florida, though!
I can't wait to see your newly-configured BOM blocks. I worked on April's Tisket a Tasket today but I still have to do the hand stitching.
Take care ☺
I would like to make one of those 9 patch quilts one of these days.. but first I need a sewing room!!! LOL I hope to get started on that after the trip.
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
You really should go out shopping for fabric. Those BOM's are all so nice and easy to do. At this stage another retreat would do you well ;-)
Love the colors you chose for the dis9patch..can't wait to see it done..get at it!! lol oh and while you are sewing it up make time to go fabric shopping..chop chop!!
I just blogged the march tisket a tasket block..I haven't even started April's yet! I better get at it to!
Love the charms you are using for your D-9P...
Bring your BOMs for us to see on Wednesday K! 8-)
Hooray! The sun is out today! 8-)
Oh the colors are so cute in your 9-patches! What a fun project! :-))
Post a Comment