Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baking anyone?

When reading my bloggy pal and fellow Canadian Jill's blog, found here, she mentioned something called Moda Bake Shop. What on earth is this I wondered? It's a wonderful place to visit and I insist you check it out, yes right now...it's simply delicious!Until next time...

7 comments:

Leanne said...

It is a great site the table runner I just made is from there. So many free wonderful patterns.

Pat said...

And...you forgot to mention it is calorie-free!!! :)

Jilly's Space said...

I'm so glad I was part of showing you the way! Isn't it fantastic..there are so many wonderful things on there. I made a runner(blogged) and as you know have a quilt in the process.
I agree that everyone should know about this amazing "bakery"
Have a good day :o)

Myra said...

Very cool! 8-)

wonderwoman said...

oooh that looks good - will have to pop right on over!

xx

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Oh some very yummy ideas there, thanks for the link.

Micki said...

Yes, I know all about it...It is wonderful!
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails