I've been feeling frustrated the last couple of days. Why ? you ask ? One answer.....mitered borders! I can't remember the last time I've done mitered borders on a quilt so I had to reteach myself how to do it. I hate when I have to do that because it wastes time IMO. At least they are done now so now I can start the applique. I'll post a picture when I've made some progress with the applique.


Yesterday I had some time to bake.
On the left is the mixture in the bowl and on the below is the yummy finished product.
The recipe is called Cranberry Oatmeal Bars and you can find it
hereThanks for visiting. Until next time...
1 comment:
Hey K! Sorry to hear of your frustrations! I hear ya...and how! Frustrated my self with project!!!
Your bars look yummy! Those luck kids of your's! 8-)
Happy stitchings on your applique!
Post a Comment