It's my turn to name 5 quilters to receive this award. I would name Myra and Joyce for their enthusiasm and help but they've already received this award. So in no particular order I give this award to .....
Sipiweske Quilts Marlene has been encouraging and comes back to visit and leave comments. She has a website with amazing paper-pieced patterns. Check it out!
Julie and Kerri each have their own blogs but run a business together called Provincial Patch as well as raising young children and living the farm life in Australia.
Ocean Waves Quilts Barb photographs her quilts on the beach and I love the ocean. She's also in the quilt pattern designing business.
That British Woman Gill is a new blogger like me and I love how she tells a story. Besides quilting she is interested in cooking and ways to save money.
Put a photo of the award on your next post and then these winners get to name 5 bloggers they want to give the award to. It's hard because there are so many talented quilters who blog.
Thanks to you all who visit my blog, leave comments; share fabulous photos, knowledge and enthusiasm.
Until next time ......
3 comments:
Oh thank you for this award, that is so kind of you. I don't see a photo/picture that I am supposed to copy? Am I missing something?
Gill
Gill, look at my post from July 12th.
Good choices K! Good choices!! 8-)
How's the stitching going? I still in a dry spell...
Post a Comment