Thursday, July 17, 2008

Teeth and Feet

What a happy day!
First of all my 2nd born teenager went to the orthodontist and braces were removed after 3.5 years. Has been smiling all day long!
Second of all I must talk about feet. Look at this pic........are you confused ?? Replacement feet for my Next Generation Quilt Frame have arrived. I've not been able to use it until the new feet arrived. So tomorrow I'm going to play with my frame! A pic of the frame can be seen here . Until next time .......

2 comments:

Myra said...

Yahoo! Good for you! Now you can FINALLY try it all out! I am soooo envious!!!
Happy stitchings K!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow that is good news on both fronts! My 2nd born teen still has an 'invisi-brace'. Can't wait to see your frame/machine all set up together. Sounds like lots of fun! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails