Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fresh Squeezed


Today the UPS female driver that takes care of our neighborhood paid me a visit today and in the package was some goodies that I ordered from here

A Moda jelly roll of Fresh Squeezed by Sandy Gervais along with the pattern by Pieces of My Heart called Turnabout and more fabric to make the quilt. To me the colors remind me of Sunshine and Citrus fruit. Yummy and delicious looking, huh? Until next time.......

4 comments:

Myra said...

Oh Yummy, yummy, yummy K!!!
Love the colors! Bring it to the club next week for us to have a closer look ok!?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)
Your jelly roll and book do look yummy! Can't wait to see your quilt. :-) Have fun!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

I have the fat quarter pack of Fresh Squeezed and I love it - the colors are so juicy looking - makes your mouth water! Almost have the centre of my quilt done and then these prints will be used in the rest of the quilt (tabletopper?). Your pattern looks fun and I can't wait to see it done up. The pineapples turned out wonderfully - very, very nice. - Marlene

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Marlene I'd love to see your Fresh Squeezed quilt when it's done. I also like your Mary Englebreit fabric too. So much fun collecting fabric! QGB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails