Friday, July 4, 2008

Done!

I'm doing my happy dance because.....I finished sewing all the pineapple blocks together!
Have a look.....


Next up is adding an applique border. I need a 1/4" bias tape maker to make vines. Off to my cupboard to look for mine, I think it's in there somewhere ..... wish me luck!
Until next time ...

6 comments:

Lise said...

Very nice quilt, great fabric and I can't wait to see the vines added on, that will look awesome. great job. happy quilting

Willow Grove - Kez said...

That is a beautiful quilt. It is a great reward when you finish it. Look forward to see it all finished. Well done.

Kez

Myra said...

Woohoo! Looks great K! Just wonderful! Perhaps you could mention what the size of your top is so far as it is hard to tell if it is a full size quilt, or small wall-quilt.
You go girl! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Clare said...

I saw the comment you left on Joyce's blog about Quilts 4 Leukaemia. Do you want to get in touch?

Beertje Zonn said...

What a beautiful Quilt!
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
From the Netherlands

Unknown said...

Pineapple, one of my favorites I have yet to try. Can't wait to see the applique border!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails