Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blocks are done!

Here's a progress report on my pineapple blocks:

All 25 blocks are completed, squared up and paper foundations removed from the back.

Last night I sewed blocks together into 5 rows. Yippee!

When I get all the rows sewn together I will post a picture. Until next time...

6 comments:

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Hey! Welcome to blogland . . . and thanks for stopping by and saying hi on my blog. I love pineapple quilts and yours is looking very nice. I made one a few years ago and gave it away . . . alas, there are no pineapples at my house. Can't wait to see your finished quilt top. - Marlene

Myra said...

Woohoo! You go girl!

Julie said...

I never realised how those pineapple quilts were made until I looked at your blog. Will have to put one on my "to do" list which has grown so much since I started blogging. Thanks for visiting our blog. When you refer to "Chinese Coins" do you mean the quilt on our blog header? I've been calling it a snowball quilt. Julie

Carolyn said...

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and saying hello. Congrats on finishing your blocks! I have a pineapple block quilt to start next - can't wait to see yours finished. - Carolyn

Gill - That British Woman said...

Hi there,

you were asking about a recipe for Sticky Toffee Pudding, I don't have one, as it has dates in it and I don't like dates. Here is a link to a recipe though: http://www.recipezaar.com/149747

Gill

Gill - That British Woman said...

Hi there,

The only other fruit that I see that can be used is apricots. Here is a link to a recipe, and I have to say the blog looks like a good one: http://chocolateandzucchini.com/archives/2004/04/apricot_sticky_toffee_pudding.php

We should explain to everyone, we are having a totally separate conversation to everyone here...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails