Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Applique Finished
The applique is all finished! This is the first of three borders to be added. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Only 2 more borders to add then it's a finished top. Yippee! Until next time .......
Looks great K!!! Wonderful! I am surprized there are 2 more boarders! You must have mentioned it at some point, but obviously I forgot! Duh! Can't wait to see the total finish!! I got into my sewing room twice today, and twice I left discouraged... Not going well at all!!! Happy stitchings to you! 8-)
3 comments:
Looks great K!!! Wonderful! I am surprized there are 2 more boarders! You must have mentioned it at some point, but obviously I forgot! Duh!
Can't wait to see the total finish!!
I got into my sewing room twice today, and twice I left discouraged... Not going well at all!!!
Happy stitchings to you! 8-)
K, what is the name of this pattern, and who is it made by? I'd like to look it up on the comp... 8-)
First of three borders! Wow, it's looking great already - can't wait to see the next two borders. - Marlene
Post a Comment