Saturday, April 4, 2015

Knitting

I thought I'd share some wips and finished projects that I've knit in the last while.

First up is a wip that is about 80% completed.  It was a Mystery Knit A Long (MKAL for short) that started at the beginning of January.  The theme for this year long set of MKAL projects is travel.  This wip's design was inspired by the country of Morocco.  Two colours of yarn plus gold beads!
 Next up is the next installment of this MKAL series that just started this week.  It also is a 2 colour project.  The inspiration for this project is Springtime in Paris.  I don't know if you can tell but the yarn has silver sparkle in it! This project will have silver beads.
Here's two garter stitch shawls that I finished recently.  Yes it's the same pattern knit up twice. 
That's it for now.  Until next time...



1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

Some lovely projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails