Hello?!?
Anybody out there in blogland?
It's been just under 3 years since I've posted on this blog.
Until very recently I have not been doing very much quilting. I have been knitting a lot.
I thought no one would want to see pics of knitting when they want to see quilting pics.
So I stayed silent.
In January that's going to change. I have accepted a challenge that's to start in January.
More details to follow. Until next time...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:
We want to get to know YOU - and what you are doing!!! Knitting is fun, so it cross-stitch and any other thing that catches your fancy! Do not not blog because you are not quilting - BLOG LADY!!!!!! Let us see what you've done, what it is that makes you sparkle and shine and revves your engine!!!!
It is good to see you here and hope you are having fun! I should be sewing or doing some thing along those lines, but instead I am playing in my cross stitch stuff and getting into my own kind of trouble here!!!!
But I am lovin' it!!! Making plans for what I want done by this time next year!!!
Talk to you soon and knit away!!!!
I'm following you on Bloglovin' so your post popped up. Looking forward to seeing your challenge next year. :)
Kellye
Heeeeeeey! You 're still out there!
See, someone IS keeping track of your good old blog...
I'm here!
Hey! I want to hear more about this challenge!! :-) It is nice to see you back~ and I agree with Brenda, your blog doesn't have to be strictly quilting.. we want to know what you are knitting too! I can't knit with two confused hands, but I sure do admire those of you who do! Come back soon!!
we are still here!
Hello!! So lovely to see you blogging again.
As a multi-discipline crafter (I knit and quilt) I'm always happy to see knitting, but mostly we stop by because we enjoy reading about *you*.
Post a Comment