I know I asked a while back if you, my faithful readers, would mind if I showed pics of my knitting from time to time.
I am beyond pleased to share with you my second ever pair of socks.
Braeburn socks is what I named them after the yarn colourway that has the same name. This gorgeous yarn comes from a company called Hazel Knits from Seattle Washington. The sock pattern's real name is called Sockophilia by Kathleen Baer. If you are a member of Ravelry you'll be able to look at all the lovely project pages of socks made with this pattern.
Until next time...

8 comments:
very nice
The socks look wonderful.
dang girl - those are awesome!
Very pretty socks. I love knitting and would really like to see what you knit.
Great looking socks.
What great socks! They are on my
"wanna do"...list...just hope mine turn out even half as good as these!
:-))))
Hello there Missy... Time to write a new post on your blog... LOL!
Hi Katherine,
It has been a long time since I've been active in the world of blogs but recent changes in my life is lending me the opportunity to get back into posting to my blog as well as following other blogs. I've missed everyone.
So, how are you doing? Love the socks!
Post a Comment