Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February

Hello February!
New month means a new list of goals, right?

First on the list is to make the block for our block of the month program we're doing with my Wednesday night quilt group.  It's due on the first Wednesday of the month which is tomorrow!  Hopefully I'll post a pic of it very soon (tomorrow would be good, eh?)
Carried over from my last post is cutting and sewing those 3 blocks from the Designer Mystery BOM.  The fabric is so cute,  12 days of Christmas by Kate Spain of Moda.
It's also the month that the Row Robin reveal.  In 10 days time we will gather for a retreat weekend with our boxes.  One by one they will be opened.  The suspense is killing me!  But that also means I have to make a row for the last box I have and I better hurry since I know February 11th will come sooner that I think, LOL!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I can't wait to see your quilt when it is done!!! 10 days seem like forever doesn't it!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails