Good news! I got the block done for our monthly BOM contest, about an hour before I was due to leave the house, LOL
Very colourful and cheery that's for sure.
Here's a bad pic of some of the blocks that were handed in. As you can tell the rules for the blocks were very specific, black for the background and pink, red and orange for the strips. Next month's block is a woven ribbon block, I can't wait to see them all done up. Onto finishing my last row from the Row Robin project very very soon because our retreat reveal weekend starts one week from today! Until next time...
7 comments:
Wow is that gorgeous - love it with the black! The color really pops!
That's effective.
Wow that is a really bright block but oh so pretty!! Nothin' like leaving everything for the last moment LOL.
Crispy
what a statement they make by themselves and all together! wow! they pack a punch!
good on ya for getting yours done!
Oh, very striking!
Looking good there K!! I look forward to seeing the woven looking blocks together too... 8-)
Hope you are having a great weekend...
Wow! I love it with the black too!
Post a Comment