Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2010

Today is the first day of the Fall 2010 Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy of Amy's Creative Side
Here's my entry that I made earlier this year.  I purchased the fabric at a quilt show in Fargo ND in September 2009 which included the center panel.  Who wants pumpkin pie?  
Be sure to check out all the links to see other entries on Amy's blog.  Until next time...

20 comments:

Gina said...

Great Quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

hazel said...

That's great fun! And I have to say, I *love* the name of your blog! *g*

Quiltbenaco said...

E' molto simpatico, proprio per questi giorni!
Ciao
Domenica

em's scrapbag said...

Great Thanksgiving quilt. I love the turkey!

Michelle said...

I love pumpkin pie! And I LOVE your quilt! LOL! Which reminds me, I need to get Harold out.

Carol said...

What a great fall quilt! Love it!

Allie said...

What a gorgeously perfect fall quilt! LOVE the inner border!

Jocelyn said...

Yum, pumpkin pie! I love your quilt. Fall quilts are so warm and cozy.

AnnieO said...

Wonderful fall quilt! Is this a Sandy Gervais pattern? The title seems like her humorous bent. Thanks for sharing your quilt's story :)

BJ said...

I have something very similar sitting beside my machine right now. The goal is to get it done by Halloween. I guess I know what I'll be doing on Saturday Oct 30th. Thanks for sharing.

joan said...

Gorgeous! The colors are so warm...

Crispy said...

A wonderful quilt to showcase Katherine :0)

Crispy

Wonky Phyl said...

Love your quilt.Anything with a pumpkin on it draws my attention.

Jossie said...

That is a cute quilt.
Jossie

Chris said...

Love it. Great wallhanging for the season.

Myra said...

Love that inner border on that quilt K! 8-)

Micki said...

Really cute fall quilt!
Micki

Carol said...

Cute quilt. The turkey looks like he is having a whole lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Simply WONDERFUL for Thanksgiving!

Eileen said...

darling quilt--how fun to have one just for turkey day. thanks for sharing and have a great day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails