Saturday, October 16, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

The past 2 weeks have zoomed by and now it's mid October.  So what have I been up to?
Working on the next round for the
We're on the third last row before we get our own boxes back in Feb.
My Wednesday night quilting group had an all day mini retreat.  I had a great time socializing and eating!  I did bring my camera but didn't take any pics, duh!!! 

I did manage a bit of sewing and I completed this
the third block from the 2010 Designer Mystery BOM

The pups were at the Vet and got checked over and they are extremely healthy.  The house construction reno is marching along, one bathroom is now complete and the other one is demolished soon to be brand new.  My next challenge is to decide what colour to paint the walls throughout the house.  Picking a paint colour is very difficult for me.  Picking colours for a quilt no problem. But paint?  Yikes!!!  Until next time...

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I like the wreath blk!! And, I agree, picking paint for a whole house is a challenge, but do it one room at a time!! And if it works in this room, will it work in that one...(in other words - treat this like a big quilt!!!)
And have fun!!! if it doesn't work, paint it again.......;-)

Allie said...

Love your block! And good luck picking colors - I have a horrid time even with quilts. I usually go with white then add color with quilts, lol!

wonderwoman said...

lovely block! Good luck with the painting, one of the jobs i hate!!!

xx

Crispy said...

Cute block Katherine :0) I've been trying to decide for 11 years thus still have white walls LOL.

Crispy

Michelle said...

Sounds like you've been having some fun...lol!

Micki said...

Good luck with the painting...Joe and I did that, and it is hard to choose paint colours.
Micki

Dee said...

what a busy quilter you are! the wreath is very pretty!

I love to paint and pick out colors, it's so much fun!

Jossie said...

Haven't been here for a while and have a lot to catch up on. Sweet new family members will keep you busy.
Jossie

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love the wreath block - so cute! And, I'm so excited for you about getting to remodel! How fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails