Monday, September 13, 2010

Tap Tap Tap

Tap, Tap, Tap,
 making sure the microphone is on and working properly
for a special announcement

Ahem, cough, cough, cough, 
gotta clear my throat, excuse me...

Need a drink of water, just a moment...

Exciting things happened at the Quilter Going Bananas household today.

What you ask?

Our family is extremely proud to

Introduce the 2 newest members of our family,
Baby boy Sheltie in the foreground 
and Baby girl Sheltie behind him.
Time to go play with them again so not much sewing going on right now!  Until next time...

30 comments:

bettyp said...

Those are the cutest !! I am sure they will keep you busy !!
I have a question.... What is the quilt called thats in the picture for your blog heading. I love that srappy look!! Where can I find the pattern for it ?? Thanks

QuiltNut Creations said...

they are soooo cute! congrats!

Pat said...

Oh...how...... CUTE!!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! They're SO cute! I don't know that I could have put either one of them down long enough to get a picture!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of BB Sheltie and BG Sheltie.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh my gosh what adorable little fur balls! I wouldn't be able to leave them for a minute! Give them a snuggle for me! :-)

~Laurie~ said...

Awwww! How adorable they are! Are they yours to keep????
BTW - Congrats on making it into the Quilt magazine - that is fantastic!! I usually read your posts on Google Reader so I don't often come to the actual blog. It was nice to visit here tonight :)

annieb said...

Wow! Lucky you- and you will have you hands full! They are adorable.

Joanne said...

They are adorable!! I have to tell you a story ... My DGD1 has been trying to decide on a quilt pattern for Grandma to make for her ,,, so I was showing her different quilts that I liked. When I showed her the Scrappy Stars on your header, she got all excited "That's it Grandmas, that's it" I know it is not your pattern, but thank you for posting and the instructions. A 14 yr old is not always easy to please .... she is all excited now. Thank you !

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How cute are they QGB...

Myra said...

My first impression, "what's up with this!?!?!" and "How is Winslow taking this?"
Second impression, "Awwwwwwe... too cute they are!!!"
Enjoy! 8-)

Margaret said...

Tap Tap Tap, soon it will be scratch scratch scratch, dig dig dig but that is part of the love of caring for pets, and by the way they are beautiful.

Carol said...

OMG they are soooooooooooo darn cute. I'd never get anything done, I'd want to play all day. Tail wags from Howie and Zack!

Crispy said...

Awww they are adoable!! Ummmm what has Winslow said about the new additions?

Crispy

Tangos Treasures said...

OMGosh they are sooo cute!! I wanna come over to play!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

New puppies! Nothing better for brightening a day. You are very lucky. Enjoy!!

wonderwoman said...

o my, they are just gorgeous!! Definitely a handful and more!
x

Momma Made This said...

Oh, FUN!!!! They are sooooooo cute!!!! Puppy breath.... sigh! : )

~ Ronda

Sinta Renee said...

Congratulations on your two new bundles of joy! Twice the fun! You are going to be busy but smothered in puppy love!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! For sure you should be playing with those little beauties!

northernknitter said...

You are definitely a c.r.a.z.y woman! A full blown reno is not enough to keep you occupied eh! They are just too too cute - keep them out of those Rubber Maid tubs!!!

Dena said...

They are adorable! How old are they? I'm sure they'll keep you busy for awhile. Thanks for the smile!

Julie said...

Too cute. We need a photo with a big bows around their necks. One pink and one blue. Adorable.

Gina said...

They are adorable and huggable and all the able's I can think of. I hope my daughter doesn't see the photo of them or I am in so much trouble. She'll want them

Love and hugs Gina xxxx

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Yes you are busy...congrats they are adorable.

Pat

Joyce said...

Very cute! Forget sewing for awhile.

tich said...

They are gorgeous!!

Dianne said...

Can I come over and play? They are adorable.

Micki said...

Congrats! Shelties are so cute and smart!
Micki

Karen said...

Sweet babies!!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE puppy breath! LOL! They are too cute...is Winslow okay with this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails