Hey Santa! I'm over here (waving arms frantically)
I heard through the North Pole-Blogland grapevine that Santa is giving presents via the Fat Quarter Shop. If you want to check it out click here to find out more info. So here's my letter to Santa...
Dear Santa,
Here I am Santa, over here! I know it's hard to see me because I'm so short, LOL
If you could find the time I'd really love for you to bring me the following:
Thanks for listening Santa. Give Mrs Claus and all those cute reindeers a hug and a kiss for me, okay?
Until next time...




9 comments:
LOL! Do you think Santa has time to read blogs? I mean really? At this time of year? lol...
Hope Santa comes through for you! 8-)
I hope Santa brings you just what you want!
LOL! I love your letter!
Maybe Santa will listen, your list really isn't very long LOL.
Crispy
I hope Myra is wrong cause I'm writing my letter tomorrow.
What a fun letter to Santa! I sure hope he comes down your chimney with that fabric!
The old drawings of Santa seem to be fatter and happier than todays , or is it that I still think of Christmas through the eyes of a child ? Merry Christmas to you and family .
I love what you picked and hope that Santa comes to your home. I wrote a letter to Santa too!
Micki
Love your choices on your wish list.. Isn't that ALliance beautiful? Hope Santa is good to you.
Post a Comment