Thursday, December 10, 2009

Old Stuff 2

Time to show more old stuff.  Here's a purse I made for my mum for Mother's Day a few years ago.  The pattern is called Ying-Yang by designer Jamie Kalvestran.  Visit Jamie's blog here.
Here it is hanging on a door knob.

Here's another view of the bag

And then the other side of the bag.

The bag is lined with the green fabric and has a magnetic snap closure.  My mum loves it and tells everyone that her daughter made it.  I'm just thrilled that she uses it  :^)   Until next time...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the shape of this purse. Very cute! I should show 'old' stuff... I mean, I'm not getting any new stuff done lately haha.

Joyce said...

I made a very similar bag a couple of years ago. I'm not sure who made the pattern. A friend lent it to me and I returned it without marking down the maker. I think I sold the bag.

em's scrapbag said...

I love the fabrics you used.

Pat said...

My friend has that pattern and hasn't made it yet. Yours turned out really cute.

Crispy said...

Cute purse. Don't you just love it when our mom's are so proud of our gifts?

Crispy

Barb said...

What an interesting bag, glad your mother likes it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails