I have been a very patient quilter beause after waiting for 2 weeks look what I finally got in the mail...
the starter package of a new BOM called Green Piece.
Not only are there lovely Moda cottons but also some exquisite wools!
I can't keep my hands off them especially this morning since it's -25C (13 F)! Brrrrr, a good day to stay inside.
I can't keep my hands off them especially this morning since it's -25C (13 F)! Brrrrr, a good day to stay inside.
I'm also staying inside because of this...
it's a curling rock in case you didn't know.
All this week the top 10 teams of both men and women are playing for the chance to represent Canada in the sport of Curling at the Winter Olympics that will be held in Vancouver BC Canada in February, 2010. If your a curling fan it doesn't get much better than this, all these top teams competing against each other at once. If you want to learn more about the sport of Curling click here and look under the tab called 'Go Curling'. So that's why I've been quiet this week blogland.
Until next time...
Until next time...


12 comments:
YAY for the mail. That will be a fun and beautiful quilt.
I'm not a huge curling fan myself, but I can imagine how much fun that must be for you to get a chance to watch all the teams. It was fun when the Tournament of Hearts was here a few years ago.
We're just at freezing right now, we've had the warmest November on record, and this month hasn't been much cooler, though we now have a few dustings, the storm is supposed to hit today.
OMG! Another BOM!?! 8-)
Looks very time intensive...
I hope you are stitching while you are watching all this curling girl... Lord knows you have much to stitch now... 8-)
This cold is a shock to my body this morning!!! 25C!!! Grrrrrrr.....
Stay warm!
I actually knew what it was! LOL
Can't wait to see what you warm little hands create!
Yup, it can't get any better than this...great curling all week. I'm happy to hibernate at home this week too.
Oh I have been debating whether I should get that BOM.. I just love it....
I am home recovering from a bug and the TV is on for the curling here too but it is not necessarily for me. I just ordered him a package for the 2010 Brier in Halifax for his Christmas stocking. Shhhh.. (no comments on my blog about the gift as I think he does visit) and my e-mail is still down.
Can't wait to see that Green piece done!!!
Go team Gushue!!!! Two of the boys are from Labrador West, where I was raised :)
I love curling... glad I'm not the only one!
Ooooo pretty!!! When are you starting this?
Curling....a little boring to watch but I know how hard it is to play well. Just the sweeping is an art.
Crispy
WOW...that is one beautiful BOM you are going to do.
Last time my daughter came from Australia we had a re-union in the local curling rink and everyone was able to curl. My Australian SIL was baffled and cold but he is a good sport so he played. He's much more into cricket.
Wow that will be a gorgeous BOM! Can't wait to follow your progress. ;-)
Wow! I can't wait to see this quilt! It will be gorgeous!
WOOHOO,, love ,love curling and yes, I too am watching it..played a lot of curling back up northern Manitoba.. last 2 years however havent been able to find a place close enought ..oh well, great games...missed out on tickets for the scotties in Sault St Marie..maybe can try to get some ,,was in Brandon to see them and was awesome.. hard though trying to watch all the games at once..lol...love the BOM, happy stitching...
Post a Comment