It's time to say what I'm hoping to accomplish for the month of December for

and

First up is I want to make Block 6 from Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM #2.
I've been up to date with this BOM, I'm so pleased with myself!
I want to finish my November Schnibbles project, called Picnic. I was so close to finishing the top before the dreaded flu came to visit our house.

The Schnibbles pattern for December is one that I already own, called Tuffets. Aren't they cute? I think I'll make at least one this month, LOL!

Until next time...
7 comments:
As lately, you've got your work cut out for you this month again K!!! 8-)
Are those all pincushions in that Schnibbles pattern or are they Small tossers?
You have a really rigorous amount of goals set for yourself for December. I'm impressed!!!
Wow, K. When, you're done, do you want to come to my place and do my Christmas UFO's. I've come down with nasty asthma problems. Oh well, tomorrow Bruce is going to help Alanna paint and I'm going to do some quilting then. The doctor said to rest but quilting's rest right??
Happy stitchin'!! :-)
I'm glad you are doing better. I can't wait to see that tuffet! Oh, and the Picnic top.
I can't wait to try that soup!
You will be a busy quiltin' lady in December. I hope you reach all of your goals, I'll be rooting you on :0)
Crispy
Great goals - keep that flu out of your house and you'll make it! Love the Tuffets.
Post a Comment