Counted down the time until Myra's giveaway draw (now in just 3 hours time).
I shortened a pair of pyjama pants for my Dad. (I detest this type of sewing/mending)
I assembled from scratch a new TV stand for our new TV in the basement.
Did several loads of laundry.
Make pancakes for breakfast today and a loaf of banana bread.
Worked on connector units for my Snowman quilt.
Decided on a varigated thread to do the machine buttonhole stitch on the fused applique blocks of the Snowmen.
Thought up goodies to include in my giveaway prize draw for
tomorrow :^)
Worked on the main part of the giveaway prize.
What did you get done this weekend? Until next time .......
7 comments:
Sure, make us disorganize people feel like non accomplishing! Is that a word? LOL Glad one of us is getting stuff done around here! lol Enjoy your productive weekend! Oh... I did finish machine quilting a queen size quilt! Cheers!
What I got done this weekend...?
...Not a whole heck of a lot! That's what!!! 8-)
We had some excitement tonight...but you will read about that sometime soon....
8 minutes till draw time!
Wow, you have been busy, good to see it involves thing you enjoy. I am having a holiday with grandsons, so I will be busy!!!
thanx for stopping by my blog, yours is fabulous-i'll be back :)
i got a quilt i started January '07 finished and half quilted! a very productive weekend for me
What did I do this weekend?
Finished a book cover and posted a tutorial. That took up most of Saturday.
Sunday I finished my ALQS quilt and made the top for a holiday swap.
I've been a busy bee. LOl
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Great progress!
LOL QGB, I am with you on the hemming thing. I even hate to sew a button on a shirt, but never balk at sewing 20 on a quilt, tooo funny! You did get a lot done though!
Post a Comment