Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Tall House

Today I had time to start machine button-hole stitch the fused pieces down. Here's a pic of this connector block all done. Click on the pic for a closer look. There's not a dramatic difference between this pic and yesterday's pic but it's done! On to the next block but not now because I have to get ready to meet the girls for supper and then go to our quilt guild meeting. Until next time ......

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looking good, can't wait to see it all together.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hmmm, I think I missed where the houses are going, but I like them! :-) Esp the fabric you used for the house~ cute, very cute!

Myra said...

Looking good Kh! I hope you had a good time at MPQ! See you tomorrow...

QuiltNut Creations said...

very cute

Joyce said...

Cute. Watching to see the next one.

The Demanding Doll said...

Don't you love the button-hole feature on our machines!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails