Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Show & Tell

There was lots of show & tell tonight at our weekly quilting get-together. I love it when that happens! This first quilt is one that one of our newer members, F was working on tonight, hand quilting it that is. There's several shades of blue in it and some of them even sparkle. The main blue fabric has little stars in it. Click on the pic for a closer look. I just love star quilts! Next up is L's quilt which features a blue print with funky houses on it. Here's a close up of one block and another pic of more of the quilt. It's almost done and L says she's keeping it for herself! Lastly here's D's Canadian Maple Leaf table topper that she's giving to her daughter that lives in Louisiana. Lucky D is going down there (from Canada) to visit DD and her DH, and the 2 grandchildren for a few weeks. This evening D was finishing off sewing the binding to the back. Nice quilt, eh? That's all for today. Please keep commenting on my last post about which border you like best on my Convergence Quilt. Thanks to all of you who have already commented. Until next time .......

5 comments:

Myra said...

Shucks I missed a good show and tell tonight...Love F's quilt! That maple leaf is awesome! Wow!
Did you bring your convergence along for input from the gals?
Are you joining me at Wonky Bits Thursday?

Cathy said...

Yes I love the star quilt too!!! Cathy

Berglind said...

I love show and tell, thanks for sharing

StitchinByTheLake said...

That Canadian Maple Leaf is stunning! What a wonderful pattern. blessings, marlene

Bec said...

What cool quilts! Can't wait to see some full size pictures when they are finished piecing them.
Love the border on the Canadian Maple leaf table topper, very effective!
Bec xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails