First up is Snow block where the white part is machine buttonhole stitched with gray thread, the other colours have been machine buttonhole stitched in varigated thread and I've completed the hand-embroidery in black.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Satin Stitch Progress
Well I retackled satin stitch on my snowmen. I followed the advice of several of you (thanks for sharing your tips) and I ended up starting in the middle at the longest point and working my way to one side then the other. I stitched only vertically (up and down). Take a look at my results so far.....these blocks are done! Click on the pics for a closer look.
First up is Snow block where the white part is machine buttonhole stitched with gray thread, the other colours have been machine buttonhole stitched in varigated thread and I've completed the hand-embroidery in black.
Here's a closer look at his face, cute eh?
Next up is the snowman with his friend blue bird.
Lastly is Heartfelt Snowman with his trusty broom ready to sweep freshly fallen snow. I hope he knows it won't help him if there's a blizard outside! LOL
That's it for today, hope you're having a productive Monday. Until next time .......
First up is Snow block where the white part is machine buttonhole stitched with gray thread, the other colours have been machine buttonhole stitched in varigated thread and I've completed the hand-embroidery in black.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
They look wonderful. You have indeed done a brilliant job with the stitching ....Andrea
Very cute.
They are so cute!
You are on a roll girl!!! Is the plan that it is done by the end of November, or just before Christmas?
QGB I just love your snowmen...
Lovely snowmen!
Kind regards,
Beertje Zonn
They are gorgeous
Love and hugs GIna xxx
they are really great!!##x
Post a Comment