Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mittens

Finished up a bit more with the Snowman quilt today. As always click on each pic for a closer look. First up is a connector block with mittens and quarter-square triangle blocks. The Bananas in Pyjamas in my life have been complaining a lot recently that they're not in any of the photos on my blog lately. So to humour them I took their pic with the mittens and now they're happy.......for now....... LOL

Here's a look at the mittens without those Bananas in Pyjamas...Lastly here's Sweet Dreams Snowman, I finished the hand embroidery on it.....Until next time .......

9 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's going to be so cute!

Anonymous said...

Really nice!

Sherri said...

Wow! I really love the snowman quilt...it's so fun!

Mel said...

I LOVED Banana's in Pajamas!

I really like your projects and the colors you use.

Gina said...

Love the snowman and the mittens.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kate said...

Looks like your quilt is progressing well :-)

Wendy said...

You snowman quilt is really adorable.

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

Can't wait to see your snowman quilt all put together!! You are doing an awesome job =)
Melissa

wonderwoman said...

am loving the mittens!!! bananas in pyjamas - how cute is that!!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails