Until next time .........
Friday, October 17, 2008
I Won!
I've just won my first giveaway. Look at Bingo-Bonnie's post here. I'm so excited! I can't believe it! Doing my happy dance. And while I'm dancing I want to tell you about a fun shop-hop that I did on the internet.
It's called Quilt Dash and the link is here for joining up. Once you've joined up (it's free) I highly recommend reading the PDF file called "Tutorial for Assistance in Managing Your Quilt Dash Account". It explains what you need to do so just read it! The PDF file is found on the Dashboard page. So while I continue to do my happy dance on the way to my sewing room you out there can dash all over the internet on a shop-hop. Have fun!
Until next time .........
Until next time .........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulation on you win. It is always a nice surprise to win something. Well done.
You lucky gal!!! 8-)
I guess I haven't won anything as I haven't heard from anyone that I did... It were your turn! 8-)
Congratulations. A couple of years ago it was not that hard to win because there were far fewer bloggers. Now there seem to be hundreds in each draw. I saw that shop hop but didn't have time to participate.
wow,well done you, how lovely to win!!
i live in hope!!
x
Have just popped in after visiting Myra - congratulations on your win and must say you have a very interesting blog - always nice to see what others are doing.
Hugs - Lurline!
Congratulations on your win!!! Cathy
Post a Comment