Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Convergence Borders

Remember my Convergence quilt here? Well I pinned up some choices on what to do for the inner border. Here they are......

Choice #1, Orange on the top and right side and Magenta on the bottom and left side.Choice #2, Magenta on the top and right side and Lime Green on the bottom and left side.
Choice #3, Orange on the top and right side and Lime Green on the bottom and left side.
The other fabric is the batik that will be used as an outer border and is also in the upper left corner of the convergence part of the quilt. Everytime I look at this one I get more confused. Please tell me which choice you like best! #1, #2, or #3 or something else! Until next time .......

13 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I think I like Choice 1. It looks like it belongs there. My thinking any way. But I love the quilt . You have done a great job of it.

Julie said...

No question about it, it has to be number 1. Looks great.

Myra said...

I don't know which one you are leaning towards, but I really like choice #2!!! Yes,yes, yes!!!! 8-)
See you tomorrow night!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Absolutely #1. It makes the whole quilt pop! blessings, marlene

Gina said...

I'm with the majority. I love number 1.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Cathy said...

Choice 1!! I like the way the pink border mergers with the pink in the quilt...very effective! Cathy

Hannies Annies said...

I love choice #1! the quilt looks fantastic!!!

Scottish Nanna said...

I love No 1 its gorgeous.
Hugs Mary.

Bec said...

At first I thought choice 1, then choice 3. I can see from the comments that it won't be easy for you to decide! Good Luck and don't forget to show us when you have decided.
Bec xxx

Edna said...

If you haven't already picked one, I would vote for Choice #1 as well. It really makes the quilt vibrant!

Edna

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I think number one QGB....love this quilt my friend Dale and I are keen to do this one...can you tell me where I may be able to get a patterm from???

quiltmom anna said...

The convergence patterns design by Ricky Tims are so fun- I have enlarged the pattern by making the starting squares bigger ( using 4 40 inch squares) and have turned them into a lap sized quilt. when I get my photos up and running again I will post a couple of examples. My profile one has one of the couch sized ones that I made.
I like #1 version of borders too.
Happy quilting,
Anna

inese said...

I like choice #2. I think it makes the quilt 'pop' more than #1 or #2.

Either way, Love your colours, love
that quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails