Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Award

My good friend Myra has given me an award , recently developed by a blogger named Megan aka The Bitchy Stitcher, go see her blog here, for a full description of the award.

Megan says it's to honour "any blogger who crafts, sews, quilts - you know, makes stuff - no matter how crappy (or how good). A way to say - I like your blog, like your stuff, and I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of humor".
Megan also says "all the lovely people whom I have had the pleasure to meet through this humble blog are all very talented and not the least bit ugly, but I am sure they will all take this award in the spirit intended".

So with that explanation in mind, I'm thrilled to know that Myra likes my sense of humour and my blog. Very kewl, eh? Myra and I are very fortunate to be able to see each other several times a month and even though we do laugh a lot we also have our serious side. That being said we continue to inspire and encourage each other with our quilting. It's a good thing!

I'm supposed to pass this along to 3 quilters so here it goes in random order:

1. Myra, back at you kiddo and no you don't have to do a second round of awards
2. Gina, love her stories about Stanley the dog and her family
3. Nicole, also love her stories about Ozzie and Sophie, her dogs and their antics

Remember fellow bloggers this award is given to people whose blogs we like and also enjoy their sense of humour. On that note I'll sign off for now. Until next time .......

1 comment:

Myra said...

Yep, yep, it's true!!! But ya ain't supposed to give it back to me...?...are ya? Well, I'm not going to list more...cause I already have 5 listed...?...unless I list the one that listed me!?! Hmmmm?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails