Thursday, September 20, 2012

Look At This Mess!

Look at this mess!
This was my cutting table this past weekend.
Why?
Well because very soon (less than an hour from now) I will be leaving to go to Fargo N.D. to attend their annual Quilt Show and Conference.  The workshop I am taking had some homework to do beforehand.
That's what this mess is.  Me in the middle of cutting up fabric.

My camera is packed so look for some quilt pics sometime next week.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, look forward to the pictures.

Laura said...

I'm not sure where you are traveling from, but have fun in Fargo! I just moved back to ND after being gone for 22 years. I live in Grand Forks which is 70 miles north of Fargo. Hope you have a great time at the show!

Tangos Treasures said...

YAY have fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails