Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hey Look at This

It's time to show a pic of a knitting project.
 
In September, 2011 I started a very ambitious project and by the end of November, 2011 it was done!
 
Presenting my first ever sweater!
 
 Back View
Front View
 Here is the sweater being blocked out after being hand washed.
This is my very first sweater.  In my favourite colour, green. Yarn is Cascade 220 Heathers. It's made of 100% wool and is very warm.  Great on those winter days when it's -40 C outside. The sweater pattern, Harvest Moon,  is by a Canadian designer named Heidi Kirrmaier.   Until next time...

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Congrats on the finish. It's beautiful.

Allie said...

Wow oh my gosh that is so pretty! Someday I hope I can knit as well as you, girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a job well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails