Monday, February 27, 2012

Sad News

My dear sweet FIL passed away yesterday after suffering a massive heart attack.  He suffered from Alzheimer's Disease for many years so I am glad he is now at peace. 
My FIL loved to garden and this pic reminded me of that. 
Until next time...

11 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

So sorry for your loss.

Crispy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Katherine. May he rest in peace.

Gentle Hugs,

Crispy

corina said...

Sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family all the strength you need during this difficult time. Hugs.

Margaret said...

Nothing is lost forever , now the memories come flooding back and may you and your family have peace in the days ahead.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss but I'm sure he is happy and at peace now.

Dee said...

May every flower remind you of him and the good times...and the lagacy he left behind.

QuiltNut Creations said...

so sorry for your loss.

Carol said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...sending you and your family lots of good thoughts.

Allie said...

Oh sweetie....I am so sorry...

Penny from S.C. said...

Sorry for your loss. May he be at rest and praying for comfort for you and the rest of your family.

Denise said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails