Monday, January 30, 2012

January Adventure

Here's part 1 of my January Adventure.  Where to begin?
It starts back at the November meeting at my quilt guild.
One of my friends N, was telling me how she's going to the Gulf Coast of Florida in January to visit her friend J.  J's local guild was having workshops in January so N said sign us up!  

With me so far?

Then N tells me who the teacher is for these 2 workshops.

Oh My Bob 


 
Oh MY Gosh Nail Polish
 (this nail polish is super cute, eh?)

So where was I?  Oh yeah,

Oh My Bob

 I thought, and looked over at 2 of our other friends Y and P who were sitting across the table from me.  They are going to freak when they find out.  Seriously.  
The word got out.   There were jealous envious looks on the faces of those who recognized the teacher's name.   I'll tell you that name in my next post.  Until next time...

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ok, girl, spill it - I'm on the edge of my seat!

em's scrapbag said...

Love the nail polish. A weekness of mine. So who's the teacher already?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails